Creating an application within OneLogin is the first step towards integrating single sign-on (SSO) or automatic user provisioning (SCIM) with Living Security.
✅ Steps to Follow
- Login to your OneLogin dashboard with Administrator permissions.
- Under Applications select Add App.
- Search for SCIM and select the SCIM Provisioner with SAML (SCIM V2 Enterprise). Choosing this application from the catalog allows for configuration of SSO, SCIM, or both:
- Name the application, upload this square icon, and click Save.
📔 For more information on adding apps or app management please refer to
OneLogin's Knowledge Base article Introduction to App Management.
🔢 Next Steps...
- Configuring your OneLogin Application for SAML SSO
- Configuring your OneLogin Application for SCIM Training
- Configuring your OneLogin Application for LS Phish SCIM