ℹ️ To complete this procedure, you must have security administrator privileges with the Microsoft Security & Compliance Center or be a member of the Microsoft Exchange Online Organization Management administrator group.
🔢Steps to perform:
- Log in to your exchange admin center.
- From the left sidebar menu, go to Mail flow > Connectors.
- Click Add a connector.
- Select Partner organization in the Connection from the section.
- Give the connector a name and click Next.
- In the Authenticating sent email window, select the option that states By verifying that the IP address of the sending server matches one of the following IP addresses that belong to your partner organization.
- Enter the following IP addresses and click Next.
SMTP IP Address SMTP PTR Record 18.104.22.168 o1.ptr4777.keepnetlabs.com 22.214.171.124 o2.ptr4175.keepnetlabs.com 126.96.36.199 o3.ptr8903.keepnetlabs.com 188.8.131.52 smtp1.keepnetlabs.com 184.108.40.206 smtp2.keepnetlabs.com
- Uncheck the TLS option stating Reject email messages if they are not sent over.
- Click Next, then click Save to complete the process.
Once the connector is defined:
- Go to the Mail flow > Rules page in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the + icon on the screen and select Bypass spam filtering.
- In the New rule window, give the rule a name and select The sender is ... > IP address is in any of these ranges or exactly matches.
- Enter the IP addresses and click OK.
- In the Do the following section, select Set the message header to this value ... > Set a message header and enter “X-MS-Exchange-Organization-Bypass Clutter” in the text field, and click OK.
- Set the value information to true with the enter text option on the right.
- Click Save to complete the process.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org