On the left menu under Campaigns, the Audience tab is where you can view your existing Audience groups and create new groups for your end users. In the Audience tab you can preview:
- Name: Selected Audience name
- Created: Date the Audience was created
- No. Participants: Total number of participants included in the Audience
- Campaigns: Total number of Campaigns this Audience is included in
- More: View, Edit, Duplicate, Delete
Create a brand new Audience by selecting the 'New' button in the top right of the window.
Frequently associated question: What is the difference between a static and dynamic audience? Once you have created a static audience and saved it, you can no longer add users to that audience. For dynamic audiences, you can add users.
Learn more about Audiences: