Phishing Simulator Tool
Product Video Courses
Additional Marketing and Content Resources
Cybersecurity Awareness Month (October 2021)
Living Security Departments
Why did I receive an "Unable to configure verification" error message when logging in to play Teams: CyberEscape Online?
If you have received the error message pictured below, it is likely due to your third-party cookies being blocked.
Here's how to resolve this issue in Google Chrome:
- Enter chrome://settings in the URL bar
- Search for “Cookies”
- Go to: Site settings > Cookies and Site Data and toggle Block third-party cookies
To resolve on Edge:
- Launch Microsoft Edge.
- Click More (3 Dots) located on the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions.
- Under Manage and delete cookies and site data, toggle Block third-party cookies.
- Restart your browser.