Teams: CyberEscape Online
Phishing Simulator Tool
Cybersecurity Awareness Month (October 2021)
CyberEscape Online Game Play
Shareable Content Resources
Product Video Courses
Living Security Departments
How to Embed Gifs
GIFs make everything better!
Below we have a recording on how to embed GIFs in emails.
Here are step by step instructions:
- Open your favorite search engine.
- Search the word you want a GIF of followed by the word GIF. (i.e. Happy gif)
- Once you find the image you'd like, we recommend using anything from Giphy, right click and save the image to your computer.
- Next, open your email and begin to compose an email.
- Once you have your new email open, in the bottom tool bar there is a button for "Insert Photos". Click the button.
- Upload the GIF to your email.
- You are done!! Enjoy :)