Living Security’s focal point is decreasing human error - the greatest cyber security risk enterprises face - through immersive and intelligence-driven training solutions. Our science-based approach drives user engagement and reinforces positive security behaviors. We apply threat intelligence to train on the most relevant user-facing threats and delivers metrics that enable companies to measure the effectiveness of the program.
ENGAGE AND MOTIVATE
To enable a behavioral shift, we bring employees in to an immersive environment. Our program immerses people in highly interactive storylines, intellectual challenges and security themed puzzles to put the fun back in learning and reinforce secure behaviors that reduce risk.
Gamification is an effective ways to teach employees about cyber risks. Employees are incentivized to actively participate while positive security behaviors are being reinforced.
- Enhanced Learning Experience: Gamification often fosters increased engagement and information retention and recall in comparison to traditional cybersecurity training.
- Improved Learning Environment: Gamification enables users to prepare for real-life cybersecurity scenarios in a safe environment.
- Instant Feedback: Gamification provides instant feedback and ensures users can receive the insights and training they need to address a wide range of cybersecurity challenges.
DATA AND METRICS
Our 4+1 methodology generates a human risk dashboard for greater insight and a holistic view in to your security awareness program. This allows for more informed decision making to tailor resources to the people and areas that need it most.
- Education: Measure your employees’ retention of material as they progress through the training program and beyond, and identify focus areas for additional training.
- Behavior: The end goal is behavior change, to reinforce secure behaviors that reduce risk for your company. We start with a baseline and then use continuous assessments to track improvements in behavior over time.
- Culture: Using Lance Hayden, Ph.D.'s Competing Security Culture Framework, we show you what your workforce values when it comes to security.
- Policy: If employees don't know or understand your policies, how are they going to follow them? Through automated policy integration we give you insight in to what policies are unknown and which ones aren't being followed.
- + Engagement: It's proven, companies with engaged employees consistently outperform those without in the areas of customer loyalty, profitability, and productivity. It's no surprise that engaging employees with cyber security is key to making employees care about security and reducing risk.
APPLIED THREAT INTELLIGENCE
ntelligence-driven security awareness prioritizes the threats of today and tomorrow. Keeping pace with emerging threats means employees know how to respond when challenged. Intelligence also enables us to turn attacker tradecraft knowledge into story and create adaptive learning pathways for each user to start at their ideal level of difficulty.
The result is that, with technology, people don’t feel unprepared and out-of-control, but like people who have home turf to defend and the ability and desire to help protect it. For security practitioners, applied intelligence reduces uncertainty in decision-making, helps measure the human security perimeter and is instrumental in reducing behavioral risk.
As a company, we reject the notion that compliant=secure. However, we realize the necessity for organizations to check the box so for us, compliance is just the start.